August 23-25, 2017 • Kansas City, Missouri
Hospital Design Registration Programs
- Veterinarians & Non-veterinarians Hospital Design Conference Only– $969
- Veterinarians Hospital Design + 3 day CVC Kansas City – $1169
- Non-veterinarians Hospital Design + 3 day CVC Kansas City – $1069
Your registration includes:
- 3 full days and 31 sessions led by the profession’s most respected experts in veterinary hospital design dedicated to planning, building, and decorating
- Up to 21* hours of continuing education credit
- The 2017 Hospital Design Conference proceedings and resource book – a $75 value
- A Veterinary Economics Portfolio of Award-Winning Floor Plans – a $129 value
- Continental breakfast each day, plus the option to attend 2 special-topic learning and networking breakfasts
- Daily networking lunches
- Multiple opportunities to network with faculty and peers, including the First Time Builders Breakfast, Welcome Reception, and the 2017 Hospital of the Year Awards Luncheon
- Insight and advice on veterinary design trends, materials selection, financing, and so much more
- A resource-filled Hospital Design Conference Exhibit Hall
- Saturday access to the CVC Kansas City Exhibit Hall
- A 30-minute, onsite, 1:1 consultation with an award-winning architect or architectural engineer – a $250 value (one per practice, please)**
*Submitted for RACE approval, but not yet approved.
**1:1 financial consultations may be purchased for $100. Once onsite, additional consultations may be scheduled on a space-available basis.
You don’t need a million dollars, and you don’t have to start from scratch to make your hospital dreams come true. But you will need guidance, and the Veterinary Economics Hospital Design Conference is the profession’s original and most comprehensive resource. If you’ve never been to the Veterinary Economics Hospital Design Conference, this is the year. The hospital of your dreams can really be yours.