August 23-25, 2017 • Kansas City, Missouri
Early Registration Savings
Super Savings (our best prices!): May 10, 2017
- Veterinarians & Non-veterinarians Hospital Design Conference Only– $839
- Veterinarians Hospital Design + 3 day CVC Kansas City – $1039
- Non-veterinarians Hospital Design + 3 day CVC Kansas City – $939
From inspiration to reality, the Hospital Design Conference at CVC Kansas City will help make your dreams come true.
Join us for the Veterinary Economics Hospital Design Conference at the Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 200 West 12th Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64105.
From the “warm welcome” to efficient waste disposal, come learn everything you’ll need to consider when planning, building, remodeling, or decorating your hospital. You’ll gather ideas from colleagues and exhibitors as you work with the profession’s most noted Hospital Design experts to lay the groundwork for your own dream come true.
Your registration includes:
- 3 full days and 31 sessions led by the profession’s most respected experts in veterinary hospital design
- Daylong session tracks dedicated to planning, building, and decorating
- Up to 21* hours of continuing education credit
- The 2017 Hospital Design Conference proceedings and resource book – a $75 value
- A Veterinary Economics Portfolio of Award-Winning Floor Plans – a $129 value
- Continental breakfast each day, plus the option to attend 2 special-topic learning and networking breakfasts
- Daily plated networking lunches and 2 refreshments breaks
- Multiple opportunities to network with faculty and peers, including the First Time Builders Breakfast, Welcome Reception, and the 2017 Hospital of the Year Awards Luncheon
- Insight and advice on veterinary design trends, materials selection, financing, and so much more
- A resource-filled Hospital Design Conference Exhibit Hall
- Saturday access to the CVC Kansas City Exhibit Hall
- A 30-minute, onsite, 1:1 consultation with an award-winning architect or architectural engineer – a $250 value (one per practice, please)
*submitted for RACE approval, but not yet approved.
1:1 financial consultations may be purchased for $75 each when you register by July 12, and $100 each after July 12. Once onsite, additional consultations may be scheduled on a space-available basis at a cost of $100 each.
You don’t need a million dollars, and you don’t have to start from scratch to make your hospital dreams come true. But you will need guidance, and the Veterinary Economics Hospital Design Conference is the profession’s original and most comprehensive resource.
If you’ve never been to the Veterinary Economics Hospital Design Conference, this is the year. The hospital of your dreams can be yours.