Exceptional continuing education, outstanding location.
Registration is now open! Make plans to attend CVC Washington, D.C., April 23 – 26, 2015.
CVC’s approach to the delivery of veterinary continuing education conventions is so simple it’s unconventional!
Maximum CE in minimum time
- A schedule built to maximize your opportunity to earn CE credits
- Exceptional programming, led by the profession’s most accomplished educators and experts
Simple to plan and to navigate
- Held at the Gaylord National Harbor Hotel and Convention Center
- Plenty of onsite parking and transportation options
- Outstanding convention hotels, dining, shopping, and entertainment just outside your door
- Staff on hand to help plan your CVC experience
- A family-friendly atmosphere conducive to your learning experience and your enjoyment of the location
Registration and travel costs that make sense
- Registration includes “lunch bucks” to cover the cost of lunch and snacks
- Hotel rates and hotel extras negotiated to deliver convenience and comfort at the best possible rates
- Onsite childcare available to registered attendees
At the Gaylord National Harbor, you’ll find your classes and the exhibit hall only moments from your hotel room — and charming restaurants and shops right outside the door. Take a break from the traditional. Join us at CVC Washington, D.C., and experience an unconventional, attendee-centric approach to veterinary continuing education conventions.