Please note: We have received reports that companies other than onPeak, the only officially-endorsed hotel provider for CVC San Diego, are posing as official travel vendors for our convention. Any company other than onPeak is NOT affiliated with CVC San Diego in any capacity. For your own protection, we ask that you exercise caution when making your hotel and travel arrangements outside the CVC reservation portal. Unofficial vendors cannot provide the same benefits CVC has negotiated with host hotels, nor do they offer the reservation protection onPeak offers. CVC San Diego will only guarantee hotel room rates or availability during the show dates for reservations made through onPeak, the official hotel provider.
CVC San Diego will be in held at the historic San Diego Convention Center, located at 111 W. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101.
San Diego is truly one of the most beautiful cities in America and with an average daily December temperature of 67 degrees, it makes for the perfect getaway and a great chance for some veterinary medicine CE. From our location in the gorgeous San Diego Convention Center, you’re just steps away from the San Diego Bay and the Gaslamp Quarter dining and entertainment district.
- With the San Diego airport just 3 miles away, getting to and from CVC is easy — and cost-effective. Travel time is less than 15 minutes and cabs and shuttles are abundant and affordable.
- Enjoy your complimentary lunch within view of the San Diego Bay while you share your morning’s discoveries with colleagues and new friends.
- Make the most of your location — the convention center and CVC hotels are within easy walking distance of waterfront parks, museums, restaurants and bars, and famous attractions.
It’s December – in San Diego! This outstanding location is an ideal complement to CVC’s exceptional veterinary continuing education.
Register by August 10, 2016 for best pricing:
- Veterinarians (4 days) – $529
- Veterinary Technicians (4 days) – $329
- Practice Managers – $299