Register for CVC San Diego by August 10TH
to Take Advantage of OUR SUPER SAVINGS!!
CVC San Diego will be in held at the historic San Diego Convention Center, located at 111 W. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101.
San Diego is truly one of the most beautiful cities in America and with an average daily December temperature of 67 degrees, it makes for the perfect getaway and a great chance for some veterinary medicine CE. From our location in the gorgeous San Diego Convention Center, you’re just steps away from the San Diego Bay and the Gaslamp Quarter dining and entertainment district.
- With the San Diego airport just 3 miles away, getting to and from CVC is easy — and cost-effective. Travel time is less than 15 minutes and cabs and shuttles are abundant and affordable.
- Enjoy your complimentary lunch within view of the San Diego Bay while you share your morning’s discoveries with colleagues and new friends.
- Make the most of your location — the convention center and CVC hotels are within easy walking distance of waterfront parks, museums, restaurants and bars, and famous attractions.
It’s December – in San Diego! This outstanding location is an ideal complement to CVC’s exceptional veterinary continuing education.
Register by August 10, 2016 for best pricing:
- Veterinarians (4 days) – $529
- Veterinary Technicians (4 days) – $329
- Practice Managers – $299