August 23-25, 2017 • Kansas City, Missouri
From inspiration to reality, the Hospital Design Conference at CVC Kansas City will help make your dreams come true.
Join us for the Veterinary Economics Hospital Design Conference at the Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 200 West 12th Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64105.
Come gather ideas and work with the profession’s most noted Hospital Design experts to lay the groundwork for your own dream come true.
Your registration includes:
- 3 full days and 31 sessions led by the profession’s most respected experts in veterinary hospital design
- Daylong session tracks dedicated to planning, building, and decorating
- 21* hours of continuing education credit
- The 2017 Hospital Design Conference proceedings and resource book – a $75 value
- A Veterinary Economics Portfolio of Award-Winning Floor Plans – a $129 value
- Breakfast, a plated lunch, and refreshments each day
- Multiple opportunities to network with faculty and peers, including the First Time Builders Breakfast, Welcome Reception, and the 2017 Hospital of the Year Awards Luncheon
- Full access to the resource-filled Hospital Design Conference Exhibit Hall
- Saturday access to the CVC Kansas City Exhibit Hall
- A 30-minute, onsite, 1:1 consultation with an award-winning architect or architectural engineer – a $250 value (one per practice, please)
*submitted for RACE approval, but not yet approved.
1:1 financial consultations may be purchased for $50 each.
You don’t need a million dollars, and you don’t have to start from scratch to make your hospital dreams come true. But you will need guidance, and the Veterinary Economics Hospital Design Conference is the profession’s original and most comprehensive resource.
To make the most of your time, our 3-day conference sessions are scheduled by stage: planning, building and decorating.
- Day 1:
From selecting a team with appropriate experience to financing your project, Wednesday, August 23, is all about your PLAN.
- Day 2:
Learn how to make site selection, floor plans, lighting, air flow, and noise control choices critical to your BUILD or remodel project. All of this on Thursday, August 24.
- Day 3:
From first impressions to long-term client, patient, and staff comfort, you’ll discover why the way you DECORATE your hospital deserves thoughtful consideration. On Friday, August 25, we’ll share tips, trends, and tricks applicable to every hospital and every budget.
You have the option of registering for Day 3 only plus a 1-, 2-, or 3-day CVC Kansas City registration.
If you’ve never been to the Veterinary Economics Hospital Design Conference, this is the year. The hospital of your dreams can be yours.