Build Your Own Program
Build your own program by attending the days that work best for you. Please remember the following when filling out your registration form:
- All essential information must be provided for a registration form to be processed. Note: Write your name as you wish it to appear on your badge and in the registration roster.
- Everyone attending CVC and requesting hotel accommodations must be registered.
- The registration form is for one attendee and guests. Please use a separate registration form for each attendee, making copies as needed.
- Guests receive access to the Exhibit Hall only.
- All veterinarians, veterinary technicians, practice managers, and team members must register and pay registration fees (hospital team members cannot attend as guests). Exhibit Hall-only badges for team members may be purchased ($45 each) onsite.
- Registrations made using a purchase order will be accepted in lieu of payment to secure your space. However, all fees must be paid by February 12, 2014 (midnight CST) to receive pre-registration rates.
All Clinical Techniques Courses, luncheons, tours, child care, and registration cancellations must be submitted by the registrant, in writing, for a credit or refund (minus a $50 processing fee). Requests for refunds or changes will not be accepted after April 2, 2014. A $50 processing fee may apply for changes.
Clinical Techniques Course Registration
Clinical Techniques Courses require an additional (nontransferable) registration fee. CVC reserves the right to cancel any Clinical Techniques Course that does not meet minimum registrations by April 2, 2014. If a Clinical Techniques Course is cancelled by CVC, registrants will be notified and the Clinical Techniques Course paid fee will be credited or refunded.
Sign up for child care using the registration form, indicating the age of each child. You will receive paperwork and information for each registered child via email (or standard mail if no email is provided). Information will include drop-off and pickup locations, etc. (Click here for additional details and cancellation information.)
Call the CVC at (800) 255-6864, ext. 6 or (913) 871-3900, Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CT.