Test your Kansas City IQ
How well do you know the City of Fountains? Gear up for the CVC in Kansas City this August by taking this short quiz about the city's tourist favorites.
1. After what European city was the Country Club Plaza modeled?
2. In what year did Union Station open its doors to the public?
3. First Fridays is a popular year-round event in Kansas City. What does First Fridays showcase?
4. What is the central square of the Power & Light District called?
5. True or false: Kansas City's National World War I Museum is the United States' official World War I museum.
6. The historic 18th & Vine district celebrates what type of music?
7. What part of Kansas City used to be a crossroads for the California, Oregon, and Santa Fe trails?
8. In what park is the Kansas City Zoo located?
9. What is the name of the newest building at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art?
10. True or false: Kansas City is home to more fountains than any other city in the world.