Wednesday, August 20 through Friday, August 22
Looking for the profession’s premier hospital design resource? Look no further.
CVC Kansas City features the industry’s only dedicated Hospital Design Conference, boasting everybody who’s anybody in veterinary design.
THE VETERINARY PRACTICE OF TOMORROW — AT ANY SIZE
Wednesday, August 20 - Friday, August 22
Whether you’re building an expansive Taj Mahal of veterinary medicine or the nation’s most efficient small-town or urban clinic, the three-day Veterinary Economics Hospital Design Conference should be your top destination for must-have advice and expert guidance to avoid headaches — and save money — as you plan the hospital you and your team deserve.
Click here to see the full Hospital Design Conference seminar schedule.
"This conference delivered above and beyond expectations!" said one typical attendee at the end of last year's sessions. "All the presentations were very helpful and the speakers were great," agreed another. Overall, the veterinarians attending identified the discussions about financing, the one-on-one time for a consultation, the panel about materials, and the broad knowledge base and expertise of the presenters as some of the most valuable elements of the program.
Your registration includes:
- One 30-minute consultation per practice with an architect or architectural engineer* — a $250 value. Bring your ideas and plans to your consultation. If you pre-register, you’ll receive a hospital design questionnaire in late July to fill out and return before the conference.
- A Hospital Design Conference Proceedings book that includes design articles and resource lists — a $65 value
- A copy of the Veterinary Economics Portfolio of Award-Winning Floor Plans — a $130 reference book
- Access to the Hospital Design Conference Exhibit Hall
- Detailed discussion of your financial options
- Need-to-know information about building a "stress-free" hospital
- Critical advice on veterinary design trends and materials selection
- Free breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- Access to the CVC Kansas City Exhibit Hall on Saturday
Cost: $839, if registered by May 21
Bring a colleague! Register a second person from your practice for a discounted additional person price of $579 if registered by May 22.
*NOTE: If you're an architect, builder, contractor, or consultant, you must be accompanied by a veterinary hospital representative.