VHMA, in partnership with CVC, is hosting a regional workshop onsite in San Diego. It’s just one more way we’re providing smart, easy, affordable continuing education to meet your practice needs.
Controlling the Chaos in Your Practice
Wednesday, December 7, in San Diego
Imagine a day of smooth and predictable business operations free from chaos. Imagine having the tools and processes you need to achieve success in your veterinary practice. Imagine no further!
During “Controlling the Chaos in Your Practice,” attendees will use The E-Myth Veterinarian, by Michael E. Gerber and Peter Weinstein, DVM, MBA, as a primer to identify why most veterinary practices are not effective businesses, and why creating systems will help them get to the next level.
Then theory will become reality as attendees get to see the tools and processes for creating systems that were developed by the author and presenter for the workshop.
A copy of The E-Myth Veterinarian will be mailed to registrants and should be brought to the session. Come ready to take your practice to levels of success that you did not think was possible!
6 CE hours are available from VHMA.
Click here to register for this workshop in San Diego.
7:00 a.m. — Breakfast and Registration
8:00 a.m. — Welcome and Introduction
- The E-Myth — Vision, Mission, Values, Standards of Care
- What’s Your Story — the Client Experience Vision
- Systems, Processes, Checklists
- This is the way we do things here? AKA The Operations
- Creating Your Practice Org Chart
- How to construct systems and processes
12:00 noon — Lunch, Sponsors presentation
- Are you planning to fail?
- The Management Dashboard-KPIs, Benchmarks, Goals, Targets
- Where we were, where we are, where we are going