Sign up by October 21 and save up to $100 per registration.
- By mail: Complete and print the registration form and mail all pages with your check (U.S. dollars only, please), money order, or credit card information to:
- CVC San Diego
c/o Advanstar Communications, Inc.
ATTN: Cash Department
131 West First Street
Duluth, MN 55802
- CVC San Diego
- By Fax: Complete the registration form and fax to 913-871-3908. To avoid duplicate registration, please do not mail your faxed forms.
- By phone (credit card payments only): Call 1-800-255-6864, ext. 6 or 913-871-3900.
- One registration form per attendee and her/his guests. Guests are invited to access the exhibit hall but are not allowed to attend educational programming. Hospital team members may not be registered as guests.
- All veterinarians, veterinary technicians, practice managers, and team members must purchase registration.
- Exhibit hall-only badges may be purchased onsite for $45 per person and are available to veterinarians, technicians, practice managers, and team members who are affiliated with a veterinary practice. Access to educational sessions and additional guest registration is not included with this type of registration.
- Individuals who are affiliated with the veterinary industry but are not a registered exhibitor may purchase a badge onsite for a $300 fee.
- Please use a separate registration for each attendee.
- Enter your name on the registration form as you wish it to appear on your badge and in the registration roster.
- Only registered attendees may request hotel accommodations.
- Registrations made using a purchase order will be accepted as a payment placeholder. All payments must be received prior to the start of the convention.
Clinical Techniques Courses and Workshops require an additional (nontransferable) registration fee. CVC reserves the right to cancel any course or workshop that does not meet minimum registrations. If the Clinical Techniques Course is cancelled by CVC, registrants will be notified and all paid fees credited or refunded.
Licensed childcare services will be offered in the Convention Center. Sign up for childcare on the registration form and indicate the age of each child. You will receive information and forms for each registered child.
Childcare is limited and confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Once registered, cancellations must be made in writing and received no later than October 29, 2015. No cancellations will be accepted after this date.
Forms of Payment
The CVC accepts the following forms of payment
- Personal or business checks (U.S. dollars only)
- Money orders or cashier’s checks
- Credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa)
Registration Changes or Cancellations
All cancellations of a course, workshop, or registration requested by the registrant must be submitted in writing for a credit or refund (minus a $50 processing fee). No requests for refunds or changes will be accepted after October 29, 2015.
Volunteer to be a Room Moderator!
We are recruiting professional and reliable volunteers to serve as room moderators. For more information, please contact the CVC Group at (800) 255-6864, ext. 6.
- Call us Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Central Time at (800) 255-6864, ext. 6, or 913-871-3900
- Click here to contact us via email