See you next year at CVC San Diego 2017!
Check out our CVC 2016 Evening Sessions and plan on joining us next year, December 7-10, 2017.
Stay late. Learn more!
Earn 2 additional CE hours each day by attending an Evening Session! With current topics and engaging presenters, these intimate sessions receive rave reviews from attendees, year after year — and they are included in your registration fee.
THURSDAY EVENING, December 8 7:30 to 9:30 PM
- Nathan Peterson, DVM, DACVECC — Managing Trauma Patients: The first critical hour and beyond…
- Julia Whittington, DVM — A+ -Optimizing Anesthesia and Analgesia for Exotic Mammal Patients
FRIDAY EVENING, December 9 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- Jonathan Bloom, DVM — Fear Free℠ (in)Action
- Andy Roark, DVM, MS and Brian Conrad, CVPM — Management Happy Hour
SATURDAY EVENING, December 10 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- Mary Gardner, DVM — Employee motivation, how to recruit exceptional team members and find a job you LOVE
- Kristin Cooley, BA, CVT, VTS (Anesthesia/Analgesia) and Tasha McNerney, BS, CVT, CVPP — Ask the Anesthesia”Techspert”!
Schedules are subject to change.