“I gleaned more from this conference than others I have attended. The atmosphere was pleasant and enjoyable.”
– 2016 CVC San Diego attendee
Smart, easy, affordable veterinary continuing education.
CVC San Diego Convention Dates and Location
December 7-10, 2017
San Diego Convention Center
111 W. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
Early Registration Savings
Super Savings (our best prices!): August 30, 2017
- Veterinarians (4 days) – $549
- Veterinary Technicians (4 days) – $329
- Practice Managers – $329
By phone — (800) 255-6864, ext. 6.
By mail — Print, complete, and mail the registration form
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm CT
Call: 1-800-255-6864, ext. 6 or 913-871-3900
The veterinary profession’s most highly regarded educators will lead more than 450 hours of sessions over 4 days of non-stop CVC learning opportunities. Enjoy a side of CE with your (free) coffee and breakfast each morning. Ask the Experts and learn while you enjoy a sit-down, small-group lunch. Then close the day with an educational nightcap at a CVC Evening Session.
Your route to unconventional CE is simple to plan and to navigate.
- A convention atmosphere conducive to your learning experience.
- Plenty of onsite parking and transportation options.
- Hotels, dining, shopping, and entertainment within a short walk.
- An Exhibit Hall designed for easy access to the information you need, filled with opportunities to learn about new. products, and offering food and fun throughout the convention!
Take advantage of registration and travel costs that make sense.
- Registration includes “lunch bucks” to cover the cost of lunch — breakfast and snacks are offered daily at no cost.
- Hotel rates and hotel extras have been negotiated by our travel partner, CMR, to deliver convenience and comfort at the best possible rates.
- Onsite childcare available to registered attendees.
- Enjoy the sights of San Diego while you’re in town.