We look forward to seeing you, December 7-10, 2017!
Hungry for Answers? Our Ask the Expert Luncheons* are the perfect place to refuel while interacting with expert speakers in a small, informal setting. Bring your questions and prepare for insightful conversations on case presentations.
Register: Ask The Expert Luncheon!
Cost: $50 each
Open to: Veterinarians and Practice Managers!
*Luncheons require a separate ticket in addition to your CVC admission. The luncheons include a special lunch menu that changes daily.
Friday, December 8, 2017
- Dr. D. Linder – What’s the best pet food? Case-based answers to how a nutritionist approaches these questions
- Dr. J. Ciribassi – Feline elimination disorder: Making litter the letter of the law
Saturday, December 9, 2017
- B. Schroeder – 25 big digital marketing hacks
- Dr. G. Pachtinger – What to do when they turn blue? Respiratory distress pearls
Sunday, December 10, 2017
- Dr. P. Bloom – New drugs in veterinary dermatology—updates and debates
- Dr. T. Wismer – Myths and misconceptions in toxicology