You’ve told us that education of the whole team is integral to your practice. And you’ve asked for more sessions that enable the whole team to learn and work together for the benefit of your patients, your clients, and your practice.
This year CVC is debuting five exclusive, innovative session tracks, each developed to support the way you practice veterinary medicine today and to invite maximum interaction between you and the speakers. All are Two-way Learning sessions that will help your whole practice team to learn
and work together for the benefit of your patients, your clients, and your practice. Watch for the Two-way Learning icon throughout the program grid!
dvm360 Full Circle seminars:
A fresh educational experience that puts you and your fellow attendees in the mix with dynamic, engaging speakers who will combine their clinical, practice management, and practice team perspectives on:
- Angry clients — Dr. Andrew Roark and Meghan Leigh Pierson
Angry clients session sponsored by
- Catering to cats — Dr. Ilona Rodan, Dr. Ruth MacPete, and Heather Prendergast
- Dentistry as a team sport — Dr. Heidi Lobprise, Bash Halow, and Annie Mills
- Attacking heartworms — Dr. Michael Dryden, Bash Halow, and David Liss
The series will begin with morning and afternoon sessions on Saturday, August 29. Bring the team to learn together and then work together to maximize patient outcomes, client relationships, and practice health.
Learn then Earn: Where medicine meets practice management
Are you an associate or practice owner who is hesitant to offer new technology and services because you’re unsure clients will see the value? In each Learn then Earn session, you’ll learn how to seamlessly connect clinical care and practice finances on:
- Diabetic patient monitoring
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Dental imaging
- Laser use in physical rehabilitation
- Pain management
Practice management expert Dr. Karen Felsted teams up with clinicians Dr. David Bruyette, Dr. David Twedt, Dr. Jennifer Wardlaw, Dr. Heidi Lobprise, and Dr. Andrew Claude
Your Practice Presence: Get Online & Go Off the Chart
CANCELLED – Check out our other Sunday morning sessions.
This marketing seminar, led by expert digital media marketer Dr. Jed Schaible, is designed to help you find and then act on answers to your most pressing practice marketing and client engagement questions:
- Is online marketing worth it? And how do I track it?
- How can I get my website seen
- How should I toot my practice’s horn to the world?
Feel free to bring your own practice-specific marketing issues and obstacles. The series will begin Sunday morning, August 30 with three sessions.
In This Case: Real Discussions, Real Results
Designed to help attendees find solutions to their most confounding clinical cases, this series of technology-assisted seminars features:
- Access to online consultations and searches to facilitate audience participation and group problem-solving
- Actionable learning
- Classroom seating to increase visual access to online content
- Facetime and Google+ Hangout connections to enhance group discussion
Feel free to bring your own clinical case information. The series will begin on Sunday afternoon, August 30 with three solutions-oriented sessions.
Expert²: The Power of Interaction
Designed to encourage shared ideas and spark fresh treatment strategies, these sessions invite you to join the discussion via electronic polling and group problem-solving. Come to be heard or join to listen in on these interactive patient management presentations.