Stay late. Learn more!
Intriguing topics and engaging speakers continue into the evening — earn additional 2 hours of CE each day by attending an Evening Session. (Bonus – they are included with your registration fee.)
Cost: Included with CVC registration
CVC Kansas City – August 25-28, 2017
Friday, August 25, 7:30 to 9:30 PM—
- Paul Bloom, DVM, DACVD, DABVP — Atopic dermatitis: The new paradigm and how it changes the way we treat it
- Ask the pet owner: A LIVE panel and learning session – Brian Conrad, CVPM
Saturday, August 26, 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- Management happy hour — Dave Nicol, DVM and Andy Roark, DVM, MS
- Optimal surgical timing for traumatized patients — Nicole Buote, DVM, DACVS and Nathan Peterson, DVM, DACVECC
Sunday, August 27, 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- Neurolocalization basics and “The Gait Game” — Fred Wininger, VMD, MS, DACVIM
- Share your colleagues’ secrets: The Veterinary Confessionals Project — Hilal Dogan, BVSc
Schedules are subject to change.