“So many of the topics were relevant to me and my practice. Great speakers, too!” – 2016 CVC Kansas City attendee
Convention Dates and Location
August 25-28, 2017
Kansas City Convention & Entertainment Centers
301 W. 13th Street, Kansas City, MO 64105
Early Bird Registration Savings – ends July 12, 2017
- Veterinarians (4 days) –
- Veterinary Technicians (4 days) –
- Practice Managers –
[su_button url=”https://www.customreg.com/generalreg30/default.asp?show=ubm_cvccentral_082017&idevent1=1&S4=CKC17EOWN&s=CKC17EOWN” target=”blank” background=”#83418D” size=”5″ icon=”icon: calendar-o” text_shadow=”1px 1px 0px #000000″]Register Now![/su_button] [su_button url=” https://compass.onpeak.com/e/012600527″ target=”blank” background=”#B5CF49″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: calendar-o” text_shadow=”1px 1px 0px #000000″]Hotels[/su_button]
By phone — (800) 255-6864, ext. 6.
By mail — Print, complete, and mail the registration form
View the entire CVC Kansas City registration program.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm CT
Call: 1-800-255-6864, ext. 6 or 913-871-3900
The profession’s most highly regarded educators will lead more than 500 hours of sessions over 4 days of CVC non-stop CE opportunities. Enjoy a side of CE with your (free) coffee and breakfast each morning. Ask the Experts and learn while you enjoy a sit-down, small-group lunch. Close the day with an educational nightcap at a CVC Evening Session.
Your route to unconventional CE is simple to plan and to navigate.
- A convention atmosphere conducive to your learning experience.
- Plenty of onsite parking and transportation options.
- Hotels, dining, shopping, and entertainment within a short walk.
- An Exhibit Hall designed for easy access to the information you need, filled with opportunities to learn about new products, and offering food and fun throughout the convention!
Take advantage of registration and travel costs that make sense.
- Registration includes “lunch bucks” to cover the cost of lunch — breakfast and snacks are offered daily at no cost.
- Hotel rates and hotel extras have been negotiated by our travel partner, onPeak, to deliver convenience and comfort at the best possible rates.
- Onsite childcare available to registered attendees.
- Choose from many reasonably priced restaurants and entertainment opportunities, all within easy walking distance of CVC Kansas City hotels.